Thanks so much for your interest. We have one vacancy in Valley Village available now. To be notified about updates and future vacancies, please join our Interest List here.
2 Bedroom + 2.5 Bath Townhouse
in Gated Condominium Building with Pool
$2,800 I Available for Immediate Occupancy
about the suite
- THE BUILDING
- Located in the heart of Valley Village
- Gated condominium community
- Small, 15-unit building – all town homes
- For more pictures, click here
- THE SUITE
- Private, two-story townhouse apartment – no one above or below you
- End unit – only one shared wall
- This suite looks out onto a lush row of tall trees
- Spanish tile and hardwood-like floors throughout
- Cozy fireplace in living room
- Open layout, 1,350+ sf
- Central A/C
- THE KITCHEN
- Updated kitchen that opens onto dining room and living room
- Brand new stainless steel stove & dishwasher included
- Huge window above sink looks out onto courtyard
- THE BEDROOMS
- Both bedrooms are located upstairs
- Brand new carpet in bedrooms
- Master bedroom boasts dual walk-in closets, vaulted ceiling, and private patio
- Second bedroom is very bright with its own en-suite bathroom & walk-in closet
- Linen closet in hallway
- THE BATHS
- Powder room downstairs for guests
- Master bath has dual sinks, linen, updated mirrors, lighting, faucets, and fixtures
- Second bath has updated mirror, lighting, faucet, and fixtures
- 2 side-by-side assigned, gated parking spaces included
- Stackable laundry closet and hook-ups upstairs
- Indoor/outdoor cat ok
- Will consider small dog under 20 pounds
about the lease
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Please read our Resident Selection Policy and note that we do not accept co-signers
Request An Appointment: We’d love to show you around! To request an appointment to see this town home, just fill out the form here.
Join Our Interest List: Be the first to hear about upcoming vacancies before we advertise them and have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Tenant Testimonials: What’s it like to live at one of our properties? Check out what our residents have to say about living with us in West Hollywood.
about the perfect match
Finding the perfect apartment is kinda like dating and we want to make sure that this would be a good match too. We’re gonna put the good vibes out there into the world and hope that when you’re reading this, we’re describing you. Hi there, #SuiteHeart! 🙂
We’re looking for someone who, ideally, would want to live in this suite for a few years. The time frame that hits the “suite spot” for us would be between two to five years of residency. Again, this is just our wishlist.
We’d also love to find someone who is familiar with Valley Village and likes our condo vibe. You’re a non-smoker who has read every word of the vacancy details above and knows that this could be the perfect apartment for you. (Bonus points if you’ve read this and this.)
You’re the type of person that gets excited about our cute kitchen and who has looked at a handful of other apartments to get a feel for what’s out there in the market so that you’re ready to make a decision once you’ve seen our suite. We want you to look around. We want you to tour other places. We want you to narrow down the most important things to you in your price range and know that our building may be the perfect spot.
You’re not looking at this suite and thinking, “This will be ok. I can make it work. I’ll deal with it for a year.” You’re looking at this suite online and falling more and more in love with it by the minute. You’re already thinking about how you’re going to decorate…and you haven’t even seen it in person yet. You’re checking out our Instagram and Twitter and getting excited about showing the place off to your family and friends. You’re dying to hear their reactions when they walk in the door: “Those windows!” “I love the hardwood floors!” “OMG this kitchen is amazing!”
You probably will also love your new neighbors and say hi in the driveway when you bump into them. You’ll totally accept their invitation to join them for a margarita next door. We love that a lot of our residents, current and previous, make friends with their neighbors and maintain relationships even after they move.
If you feel a connection too, we should meet up. Swipe right here.
equal housing opportunity
view floor plans