Home Suite Home
Welcome home to that Old Hollywood courtyard charm. Our building is coveted for not only its location, but for its classic architecture and the modern upgrades to the interiors of our suites.
- Vintage 1950’s Old Hollywood courtyard-style building
- 16 suites – all 1 bedroom + 1 baths
- Gated on three sides with security cameras
- Front yard communal areas with dining table and lounge area
- Two on-site laundry rooms
- Covered parking
- Cats welcome
- Smoke free building
- Rent control
Suite Peek: Take a Virtual Tour
We’ve brought our building to life through video so that you can take a virtual tour of our Hepburn floor plan to see what the interiors of our suites look like and experience what the building has to offer.
Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife and activities. Walk to countless shops, restaurants, nightlife destinations, Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s grocery and City Hall are located right across the street.
We are currently fully occupied. To be notified about upcoming vacancies, please join our Interest List below.
- Two on-site laundry rooms in rear of building
- Credit card operated machines
- Space to store your laundry supplies – no need to take them back and forth
- One assigned covered parking space per suite in rear of building
- Electrical vehicle charging unavailable
- Large storage cabinet above parking space
- Your vehicle must fit in space without sticking out past garage opening (i.e. no large trucks)
- Permit parking available on the street for $22/year for a second car
- Indoor cats ok
- Limit 2 cats max
- Sorry, no dogs and no visiting dogs
Suite Talk: The Hepburn
““As soon as I found The Hepburn, I knew it would be my home — and this is before I ever saw it in person! The layout is beyond spacious and the details really make it special. I love the crown molding, the big bay window, the dark wood floors, and the kitchen is HUGE. Additionally, the building manager is attentive and fast to respond to any concerns or questions, which is not something I have experienced in other big city apartments. I have lived in other apartments but never felt that one was truly home. I could not be happier here!” – Jamie
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Smoke free building – no tobacco or cannabis smoking in suites or common areas
- Must prove at least $105,000 yearly income to qualify
- We do not accept co-signers
Join our Interest List
Our Interest List members hear about vacancies before we advertise them and have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Follow Us on Instagram
NOTE: We kindly ask that you please not disturb our residents by walking through the property.