Thanks so much for your interest. We currently have one available vacancy located in Seal Beach in Orange County. To be notified about upcoming vacancies and to have the first opportunity to request an appointment to see it, you can join our Interest List here.
1 Bedroom + Den + 1 Bath in Seal Beach
$2,100 I Available for immediate occupancy
Welcome home to that beachy small town vibe. Nestled in the charming heart of Seal Beach, this highly desirable area is the prime location for beach life (or the quiet life). Walk to countless shops, restaurants (we like to call them #SuiteSpots), Main Street for shopping, and the famous Seal Beach pier. This apartment is a rare find since it has been caringly remodeled from top to bottom. Everything is brand new in this unit: from the hardwood floors, to the appliances, to the bathroom. Local family owned and cared for with an immense amount of pride for the building and well being of our residents. Looking for a nice, courteous tenant to call this place home.
- Located on a quiet, palm tree-lined street in the heart of Seal Beach
- Vintage 1940’s, 3-unit building
- 2nd floor – Approx. 600+sf
- Private entryway
- No apartment above you
- This suite gets a ton of light with windows on all four sides
- Completely remodeled from top to bottom
- Brand NEW real hardwood floors at entry, living room, and kitchen
- Open layout floor plan – kitchen opens onto living room
- Very cute beachy vibe
- See images of the unit here
- Completely remodeled kitchen with new cabinets, counter tops, backsplash, fixtures, and appliances
- NEW stainless steel fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, and microwave included
- NEW carpet in bedroom
- Bedroom is small, but can accommodate a queen size bed
- Smaller den includes shiplap wood ceiling – would be perfect as an office or craft room
- Completely remodeled bathroom with new cabinet, counter top, tiled shower, fixtures, plumbing
- NEW white subway tile stand-up shower with marble accents
- NEW tile floor, bath cabinet, mirror, light fixture
- Window in bath
- 1 parking space included at rear of building
- Very large walk-in storage closet by parking is included
- On-site laundry on side of building
- No dogs. No cats. No exceptions.
- 1 year lease
- $2,000 security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Non-smoking building – not in units or outdoors
- Please read our Resident Selection Policy and note that we do not accept co-signers
Request An Appointment: We’d love to show you around! To request an appointment to see this guest suite, just fill out the form here.
Join Our Interest List: To be the first to hear about this upcoming vacancy and when we start to show it, join our Interest List. You’ll have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Tenant Testimonials: What’s it like to live at one of our properties? Check out what our residents have to say about living with us in West Hollywood.