Thanks so much for your interest. We will have one upcoming vacancy soon that will get a few updates to its interior. To be notified about updates and when we start showing the suite, please join our Interest List here.
Vacancy coming up after interior updates:
The Monroe floor plan – 1st floor
$2,500 for single occupancy/$2,700 for double
Anticipated to be available mid-May
- THE BUILDING
- Located on a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of West Hollywood
- Vintage 1950’s Old Hollywood-style building
- Small, 16-unit building – all 1 bedrooms
- For more pictures, click here
- THE SUITE
- 1st floor, approx. 800+sf
- Located at the front of the building
- This suite looks out onto the lush center courtyard and front yard
- Espresso-colored hardwood floors throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling curved windows in living room
- Very bright and sunny
- Take a tour of the floor plan in 3D & see images here
- THE KITCHEN
- Large, open kitchen with dining area
- New stainless steel fridge and gas stove included
- White re-glazed counter tops in kitchen
- Patio off of kitchen – perfect for people watching
- Back door leads to parking, laundry, & trash
- THE BEDROOM
- Private bedroom with ceiling fan and corner window
- Additional linen space in hallway
- THE BATH
- Original vintage bath with period tile
- Deep soaking tub
- Window in bath
- 1 assigned covered parking space included
- On-site laundry in rear of building
- Indoor cat ok (limit 1 cat max)
- Additional $30/month pet rent plus $300 depoit
- No dogs. No visiting dogs. No exceptions.
Join Our Interest List: Be the first to hear about upcoming vacancies before we advertise them and have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Tenant Testimonials: What’s it like to live at one of our properties? Check out what our residents have to say about living with us in West Hollywood.
about the lease
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Non-smoking residence
- Please read our Resident Selection Policy and note that we do not accept co-signers
about the area
Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife and activities. Walk to countless shops, restaurants, nightlife destinations, Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s grocery and City Hall are located right across the street.
about the perfect match
Finding the perfect apartment is kinda like dating and we want to make sure that this would be a good match too. We’re gonna put the good vibes out there into the world and hope that when you’re reading this, we’re describing you. Hi there, #SuiteHeart! 🙂
We’re looking for someone who, ideally, would want to live in this suite for a little bit, but not forever (that’s because we’re a rent control building). The time frame that hits the “suite spot” for us would be between two to five years of residency. Again, this is just our wishlist.
We’d also love to find someone who is familiar with West Hollywood and likes our Old Hollywood architecture and interiors and understands the perks of vintage charm. You’re a non-smoker who has read every word of the vacancy details above and knows that this could be the perfect apartment for you. (Bonus points if you’ve read this and this.)
You’re the type of person that gets excited about our original crown moulding and cute kitchens and who has looked at a handful of other apartments to get a feel for what’s out there in the market so that you’re ready to make a decision once you’ve seen our suite. We want you to look around. We want you to tour other places. We want you to narrow down the most important things to you in your price range and know that our building may be the perfect spot.
You’re not looking at this suite and thinking, “This will be ok. I can make it work. I’ll deal with it for a year.” You’re looking at this suite online and falling more and more in love with it by the minute. You’re already thinking about how you’re going to decorate…and you haven’t even seen it in person yet. You’re checking out our Instagram and Twitter and getting excited about showing the place off to your family and friends. You’re dying to hear their reactions when they walk in the door: “This is so cute!”, “I love how much light it gets!”, “OMG this kitchen is amazing!”.
You probably will also love your new neighbors and say hi in the driveway when you bump into them. You’ll totally accept their invitation to join them for a margarita next door at Marix. We love that a lot of our residents, current and previous, make friends with their neighbors and maintain relationships even after they move. We’re kinda like the Melrose Place of Sweetzer, but without the pool and without the drama.
If you feel a connection too, we should meet up. Swipe right here.
equal housing opportunity
view floor plans