Thanks so much for your interest. We will have a vacancy coming up soon. To be notified about upcoming vacancies and to have the first opportunity to request an appointment to see it, you can join our Interest List here.
The Dietrich: 1 bedroom + 1 bath
$2,600 for single occupancy/$2,800 for double+
Available early January
- Located on a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of West Hollywood
- Vintage 1950’s Old Hollywood-style building
- Small, 16-unit building – all 1 bedrooms
- For more pictures of the building, click here
- 2nd floor – Approx. 750+sf
- This suite looks out onto the lush center courtyard & fountain
- Espresso-colored hardwood floors throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in living room
- Original crown moulding
- Very cute vibe – feels like a loft in the trees
- Take a tour of the floor plan in 3D & see images here
- Large kitchen with dining area that opens onto living room
- New stainless steel fridge and gas stove included
- White re-glazed counter tops in kitchen
- Back door leads to parking, laundry, & trash
- Private bedroom with ceiling fan
- Large square footage in bedroom – a king size bed fits well
- Ample closet space
- Brand new mirrored closet doors and closet organizer
- Additional linen space in hallway
- New vanity, tile floor, & plumbing fixtures
- Original vintage deep soaking tub
- Window in bath
- 1 assigned covered parking space included
- Large locked storage cabinet above parking space
- On-site laundry in rear of building
- Indoor cat ok (limit 1 cat max)
- Additional $30/month pet rent plus $300 deposit
- No dogs. No visiting dogs. No exceptions.
Join Our Interest List: To be the first to hear about this upcoming vacancy and when we start to show it, join our Interest List. You’ll have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Tenant Testimonials: What’s it like to live at one of our properties? Check out what our residents have to say about living with us in West Hollywood.
about the lease
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Indoor cat accepted with additional $300 deposit & $30/month pet rent (limit 1 cat max)
- No dogs. No visiting dogs. No exceptions.
- Non-smoking building – not in suites or anywhere on the property
- Please read our Resident Selection Policy and note that we do not accept co-signers
about the area
Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife and activities. Walk to countless shops, restaurants, nightlife destinations, Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s grocery and City Hall are located right across the street.
about the perfect match
Finding the perfect apartment is kinda like dating and we want to make sure that this would be a good match too. We’re gonna put the good vibes out there into the world and hope that when you’re reading this, we’re describing you. Hi there, #SuiteHeart! 🙂
We’re looking for someone who, ideally, would want to live in this suite for a little bit, but not forever (that’s because we’re a rent control building). The time frame that hits the “suite spot” for us would be between two to five years of residency. Again, this is just our wishlist.
We’d also love to find someone who is familiar with West Hollywood and likes our Old Hollywood architecture and interiors and understands the perks of vintage charm. You’re a non-smoker who has read every word of the vacancy details above and knows that this could be the perfect apartment for you. (Bonus points if you’ve read thisand this.)
You’re the type of person that gets excited about our original crown moulding and cute kitchens and who has looked at a handful of other apartments to get a feel for what’s out there in the market so that you’re ready to make a decision once you’ve seen our suite. We want you to look around. We want you to tour other places. We want you to narrow down the most important things to you in your price range and know that our building may be the perfect spot.
You’re not looking at this suite and thinking, “This will be ok. I can make it work. I’ll deal with it for a year.” You’re looking at this suite online and falling more and more in love with it by the minute. You’re already thinking about how you’re going to decorate…and you haven’t even seen it in person yet. You’re checking out our Instagram and Twitter and getting excited about showing the place off to your family and friends. You’re dying to hear their reactions when they walk in the door: “This is so cute!”, “I love how much light it gets!”, “OMG this kitchen is amazing!”.
You probably will also love your new neighbors and say hi in the driveway when you bump into them. You’ll totally accept their invitation to join them for a margarita next door at Marix. We love that a lot of our residents, current and previous, make friends with their neighbors and maintain relationships even after they move. We’re kinda like the Melrose Place of Sweetzer, but without the pool and without the drama.
If you feel a connection too, we should meet up. Swipe right here.