Home Suite Home
Welcome home to that Old Hollywood courtyard charm. Our building is coveted for not only its location, but for its classic architecture and the modern upgrades to the interiors of our suites.
- Vintage 1950’s Old Hollywood courtyard-style building
- 16 suites – all 1 bedroom + 1 baths
- Gated on three sides with security cameras
- Front yard communal area
- Two on-site laundry rooms
- Covered parking included
- Cats welcome
- Smoke free building
- Rent control
Take a Virtual Tour
We’ve brought our building to life through video so that you can take a virtual tour of our Harlow floor plan to see what the interiors of our suites look like and experience what the building has to offer.
Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife and activities. Walk to countless shops, restaurants, nightlife destinations, Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s grocery and City Hall are located right across the street.
The Dietrich floor plan: $2,400
Available September 1
- 1st floor
- 700+ sf
- This suite looks out onto the lush center courtyard & fountain
- Cute little outdoor patio area at entry with table and chairs included
- Espresso-colored hardwood floors throughout
- One entire wall is floor-to-ceiling windows
- Original 1950’s crown molding
- Built-in glass shelving
- Air conditioning included
- Large kitchen that opens onto living room
- Dining area with chair rail and molding details
- Cute bar nook area with glass cabinets
- New stainless steel fridge and gas stove
- White re-glazed counter tops in kitchen
- Coat closet at back door for added storage
- Back door leads to parking, laundry, & trash
- Original vintage bath with period tile re-glazed to be white
- Original deep soaking tub
- Window in bath with opaque glass & blind
- Linen cabinet in hallway for additional storage
- Private bedroom with ceiling fan
- Large square footage in bedroom – a king size bed fits well
- New mirrored closet doors and organizer
- This is the only floor plan with the bedroom located on the side of the building versus along the driveway so it’s very private
- Two remodeled on-site laundry rooms in rear of building
- Credit card operated machines – no need for quarters
- Space to store your laundry supplies – no need to take them back and forth
- 1 assigned covered parking space in rear of building
- Electrical vehicle charging unavailable
- Large storage cabinet above parking space
- Your vehicle must fit without sticking out past garage opening
- Indoor cats ok
- Limit 2 cats max
- Sorry, no dogs and no visiting dogs
Suite Talk: Tenant Testimonial
“I knew the minute I walked into the apartment that I had found my future home. Being a newbie to LA, I had a picture in my head of what I wanted my LA home to look like – classic Hollywood with modern touches and a great location. And to make it even better, the neighbors and onsite property manager were friendly and great. It’s a special place to have called home.” – Juan B.
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Smoke Free building – no tobacco or cannabis smoking in suites or common areas
- Must prove at least $78,000 yearly income to qualify
- We do not accept co-signers
Suite Peek: Request a Tour
We only tour requests that come through our website. Request an appointment below – we’d love to show you around!
Join our Interest List
Our Interest List members hear about vacancies before we advertise them and have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Follow Us on Instagram
Catch a #SuitePeek of all things happening at the building and go behind-the-scenes of our projects like making this snack board.
NOTE: We kindly ask that you please not disturb our residents by walking through the property.