Home Suite Home
Welcome home to that Old Hollywood courtyard charm. Our building is coveted for not only its location, but for its classic architecture and the modern upgrades to the interiors of our suites.
- Vintage 1950’s Old Hollywood courtyard-style building
- 16 suites – all 1 bedroom + 1 baths
- Gated on three sides with security cameras
- Front yard communal area
- Two on-site laundry rooms
- Covered parking
- Cats welcome
- Smoke free building
- Rent control
Suite Peek: Take a Virtual Tour
We’ve brought our building to life through video so that you can take a virtual tour of our Harlow floor plan to see what the interiors of our suites look like and experience what the building has to offer.
Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife and activities. Walk to countless shops, restaurants, nightlife destinations, Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s grocery and City Hall are located right across the street.
We are currently fully occupied. You can join our Interest List below to be the first to hear about upcoming vacancies and have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
- Two on-site laundry rooms in rear of building
- Credit card operated machines – no need for quarters
- Space to store your laundry supplies – no need to take them back and forth
- One assigned covered parking space per suite in rear of building
- Electrical vehicle charging unavailable
- Large storage cabinet above parking space
- Your vehicle must fit in space without sticking out past garage opening (i.e. no large trucks)
- Permit parking available on the street for $22/year for a second car
- Indoor cats ok
- Limit 2 cats max
- Sorry, no dogs and no visiting dogs
Suite Talk: Tenant Testimonial
“I knew the minute I walked into the apartment that I had found my future home. Being a newbie to LA, I had a picture in my head of what I wanted my LA home to look like – classic Hollywood with modern touches and a great location. And to make it even better, the neighbors and property manager were friendly and great. It’s a special place to have called home.” – Juan B.
Lived in: The Dietrich
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Smoke free building – no tobacco or cannabis smoking in suites or common areas
- Must prove at least $91,000 yearly income to qualify
- We do not accept co-signers
Join our Interest List
Our Interest List members hear about vacancies before we advertise them and have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Follow Us on Instagram
NOTE: We kindly ask that you please not disturb our residents by walking through the property.