The Dietrich Floor Plan
1st & 2nd Floor Suites
Offering an entire wall of windows in the living room that look out over the center courtyard and a unique built-in bookshelf, the Dietrich floor plan also offers a “loft-like” feel in this layout and the bedroom with the most privacy. You and your guests can flow easily between the living room and kitchen since the hardwood floors run throughout and this is the only floor plan where the two rooms are connected.
The kitchen, bath, and bedroom windows look out onto the tall trees that line the side of the building for a lush green view from every window. In the kitchen you’ll find a breakfast nook and small bar cabinet with glass doors. A small hallway guides you to both the bath and bedroom and includes a linen closet for added storage. The bedroom in this floor plan is very large and is the only bedroom that is situated on the side of the building – allowing for the most privacy and a quiet retreat.
Suite Talk: Tenant Testimonial
“I knew the minute I walked into the apartment that I had found my future home. Being a newbie to LA, I had a picture in my head of what I wanted my LA home to look like – classic Hollywood with modern touches and a great location. And to make it even better, the neighbors and onsite property manager were friendly and great. It’s a special place to have called home.” – Juan B.
What’s So Suite About this Floor Plan
- Available on both the 1st & 2nd floors
- Courtyard and fountain view
- Outdoor space with table & chairs (first floor suites only)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Large living area
- The only floor plan where the living room and kitchen is connected
- Built-in glass shelving
- Large kitchen with eat-in area
- Built-in bar area with glass cabinet
- The only floor plan to offer a bedroom that is located along the side of the building and not along the driveway