The Monroe Floor Plan
1st & 2nd Floor Suites
The first thing you’ll notice as you step into the Monroe floor plan is the stunning floor-to-ceiling curved bay window and crown moulding. Situated at the front of the building, the Monroe offers the largest living room window and some of the best views. The living room overlooks the center courtyard while the bedroom, bath, and kitchen offer views of the front yard.
The bedroom boasts a two-sided corner window positioned dramatically at the corner of the room and allows for the morning light to filter in. In the hallway you’ll find a small coat and linen closet for additional storage. The best part of this floor plan is just off of the kitchen where you can people watch or barbeque from your own private patio overlooking the front yard and Sweetzer Avenue.
Suite Talk: Tenant Testimonial
“Over the past 12 years I have lived in six apartments spanning DC, New York, and LA. This apartment has unquestionably been my favorite. It is easily walkable to one of the best neighborhoods in all of LA – from great restaurants on Santa Monica Blvd, to shopping on Melrose, to bar hopping or catching shows on Sunset. I could not imagine a better location.
The layout of my apartment was absolutely perfect for a single or couple. Living room: huge. Bedroom: huge. Kitchen: huge (and as someone that loves to cook – this was a big one for me!). And the new hardwood floors and completely renovated kitchen/bathroom maintain the charm of a Hollywood bungalow with a modern style.
Over the years, I’ve received countless compliments on both the apartment’s style/layout and its phenomenal location. And the neighbors are unbelievably welcoming and friendly and it truly feels like our own small community. Many have become great friends.” – Michael
What’s So Suite About this Floor Plan
- Available on both the 1st & 2nd floors
- Located at the front of the building
- The only floor plan that overlooks the front yard
- The only floor plan to have windows and doors on all four sides – great for airflow
- Floor-to-ceiling curved bay window that extends outward and overlooks the courtyard
- Large living area
- Small built-in shelving in living room
- Large, open kitchen with room for a table or island
- Built-in bar area with glass cabinet
- Patio off of kitchen
- The only floor plan to offer a bedroom with a corner window
- The bedroom has no shared walls with other apartments
Featured on “Dress My Nest”
Back in 2008, the Monroe floor plan was featured on an episode of Dress My Nest on the Style Network and got a glow up from Queer Eye’s Thom Filicia.