Home Suite Home
Welcome home to that Old Hollywood courtyard charm. Our building is coveted for not only its location, but for its classic architecture and the modern upgrades to the interiors of our suites.
- Vintage 1950’s Old Hollywood courtyard-style building
- 16 suites – all 1 bedroom + 1 baths
- Gated on three sides with security cameras
- Front yard communal area
- Two on-site laundry rooms
- Covered parking
- Cats welcome
- Smoke free building
- Rent control
- Nice neighbors
Suite Peek: Take a Virtual Tour
We’ve brought our building to life through video so that you can take a virtual tour of our Harlow floor plan to see what the interiors of our suites look like and experience what the building has to offer.
Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife and activities. Walk to countless shops, restaurants, nightlife destinations, Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s grocery and City Hall are located right across the street.
The Harlow: $2,800
Located on the second floor, our upper floor vacancies are very rare, very coveted, and lease very fast.
- 2nd floor apartment
- 800+ sf
- Super private and quiet with no one above and no one below
- Private entry with enclosed stairway
- Very cute vibe – feels like a loft retreat
- Espresso-colored hardwood floors throughout
- Two walk-in closets in living room
- Original 1950’s crown molding
- Built-in glass shelving
- Air-conditioning included
- Large kitchen that opens onto dining and living room
- Separate dining area
- Dining area with chair rail and molding details
- New stainless steel fridge and gas stove
- White re-glazed counter tops
- Back door leads to parking, laundry, & trash
- Private bedroom with no shared walls
- Ceiling fan
- Large square footage in bedroom – a king size bed fits well
- New mirrored closet doors with organizer
- Ample closet space
- Linen closet behind bedroom door for additional storage
- Updated bathroom
- New vanity, travertine tile floor, lighting fixture, toilet, sink, & faucet
- Original deep soaking tub
- Window in bath with opaque glass & blind
- Two on-site laundry rooms in rear of building
- Credit card operated machines – no need for quarters
- Space to store your laundry supplies – no need to take them back and forth
- One assigned covered parking space per suite in rear of building
- Electrical vehicle charging unavailable
- Large storage cabinet above parking space
- Your vehicle must fit in space without sticking out past garage opening (i.e. no large trucks)
- Permit parking available on the street for $22/year for a second car
- Indoor cats ok
- Limit 2 cats max
- Sorry, no dogs and no visiting dogs
Suite Talk: Tenant Testimonial
“This apartment is easily our favorite place that we’ve ever lived! It feels more like a home thanks to a private entrance, no downstairs neighbor, and only one shared wall making it feel like a private oasis.
The apartment interior is beautiful and mixes vintage accents like original crown molding with modern features like glass built-in shelves and a remodeled, oversized kitchen. It also has window lined walls that let in an incredible amount of natural light during the day and two walk-in closets that provide a generous amount of storage in the living room.
It is a dream to live in this unit and we frequently find ourselves talking about how lucky we feel to live here and how we never want to leave.” – Mike & Lindsey
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Smoke free building – no tobacco or cannabis smoking in suites or common areas
- Must prove at least $105,000 yearly income to qualify
- We do not accept co-signers
Request an Appointment
We only tour requests that come through our website. Request an appointment below – we’d love to show you around!
Join our Interest List
Our Interest List members hear about vacancies before we advertise them and have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
Follow Us on Instagram
NOTE: We kindly ask that you please not disturb our residents by walking through the property.