Thanks so much for your interest. We have one current vacancy. To take a tour, request an appointment below. To be notified about future vacancies, please join our Interest List here.
the hepburn I 1st floor
$2,400 I available dec 1
Welcome home to that Old Hollywood courtyard charm. Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife. Walk to countless shops, restaurants (we like to call them #SuiteSpots), Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s Grocery and City Hall are located right across the street (don’t worry, Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods are nearby too).
NOTE: We kindly ask that you please not disturb our residents by walking through the property. Please request an appointment below to see this suite in person.
- Vintage 1950’s Old Hollywood courtyard-style building
- Small, 16-unit building – all 1 bedrooms
- Gated on three sides with security cameras
- Non-smoking building
- Nice, friendly neighbors
- 1st floor – Approx. 800+sf
- This suite looks out onto the lush center courtyard & fountain
- Small patio area outside of front entry with bench
- Very cute vibe – feels like a garden retreat
- Espresso-colored hardwood floors throughout
- One entire wall is floor-to-ceiling curved bay windows
- Original 1950’s crown moulding
- Two coat closets in hallway for storage
- Take a tour of the floor plan in 3D & see more images here
- HUGE kitchen with separate dining area
- Dining area with chair rail and molding details
- New stainless steel fridge and gas stove
- Coat closet at back entry for added storage
- Small patio area outside of back door with bench
- Back door leads to parking, laundry, & trash
- Private bedroom that looks out onto center courtyard
- Large square footage in bedroom – a king size bed fits well
- New mirrored closet doors and closet organizer
- Ceiling fan positioned above bed
- Remodeled bathroom
- New vanity, marble tile floor, lighting fixture, toilet, & faucet
- Original deep soaking tub
- Window in bath with opaque glass & blind
- 1 assigned covered parking space included in rear of building
- Note: Your vehicle must be able to fit in the space without sticking out past the garage opening. Large SUV’s and trucks can be an issue and will not be permitted.
- Large locked storage cabinet above parking space
- Two remodeled on-site laundry rooms in rear of building
- Credit card operated machines – no need for quarters
- Indoor cat ok (limit 2 cats max)
- Additional $30/month pet rent plus $300 deposit
- No dogs. No visiting dogs. No exceptions.
Join Our Interest List: To be the first to hear about upcoming vacancies, join our Interest List. You’ll also have the first opportunity to request an appointment.
about the lease
- 1 year lease
- 1 month’s rent as security (on approved credit)
- Paid water and trash
- Indoor cat welcome with additional $300 deposit & $30/month pet rent (limit 2 cats max)
- No dogs. No visiting dogs. No exceptions.
- Non-smoking building – not in suites or anywhere on the property (including medicinal marijuana)
- Please read our Resident Selection Policy and note that we do not accept co-signers
about the area
Nestled in the bustling heart of West Hollywood, this highly desirable area is the prime location for nightlife and activities. Walk to countless shops, restaurants, nightlife destinations, Melrose Avenue for shopping, and the famous Sunset Strip. For convenience, Gelson’s grocery and City Hall are located right across the street.
about the perfect match
Finding the perfect apartment is kinda like dating and we want to make sure that this would be a good match too. We’re gonna put the good vibes out there into the world and hope that when you’re reading this, we’re describing you. Hi there, #SuiteHeart! 🙂
We’re looking for someone who, ideally, would want to live in this suite for a little bit, but not forever (that’s because we’re a rent control building). The time frame that hits the “suite spot” for us would be between two to five years of residency. Again, this is just our wishlist.
We’d also love to find someone who is familiar with West Hollywood and likes our Old Hollywood architecture and interiors and understands the perks of vintage charm. You’re a non-smoker who has read every word of the vacancy details above and knows that this could be the perfect apartment for you. (Bonus points if you’ve read this and this.)
You’re the type of person that gets excited about our original crown moulding and cute kitchens and who has looked at a handful of other apartments to get a feel for what’s out there in the market so that you’re ready to make a decision once you’ve seen our suite. We want you to look around. We want you to tour other places. We want you to narrow down the most important things to you in your price range and know that our building may be the perfect spot.
You’re not looking at this suite and thinking, “This will be ok. I can make it work. I’ll deal with it for a year.” You’re looking at this suite online and falling more and more in love with it by the minute. You’re already thinking about how you’re going to decorate…and you haven’t even seen it in person yet. You’re checking out our Instagram and Twitter and getting excited about showing the place off to your family and friends. You’re dying to hear their reactions when they walk in the door: “This is so cute!”, “I love how much light it gets!”, “OMG this kitchen is amazing!”.
You probably will also love your new neighbors and say hi in the driveway when you bump into them. You’ll totally accept their invitation to join them for a margarita next door at Marix. We love that a lot of our residents, current and previous, make friends with their neighbors and maintain relationships even after they move. We’re kinda like the Melrose Place of Sweetzer, but without the pool and without the drama.